Coordinator (f/m) for Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (PM&E) in Beirut, Lebanon
Civil Peace Service (forumZFD) is looking for a PM&E Coordinator to join our dedicated team in Lebanon starting 1st of January 2018.
Tasks and responsibilities
As Coordinator for PM&E in the Lebanon programme you will support the Head of the Programme of the forumZFD Lebanon team and the three programme areas (with 11 project staff members) to apply and further develop the local forumZFD PM&E system.
- Support the development and implementation of forumZFD PM&E standards in close cooperation with the PM&E advisor in HO and the Head of Programme in Lebanon;
- Support the three programme area teams and the partners in the implementation of PM&E activities, e.g. facilitating and documenting annual planning processes, further developing the monitoring system on programme- and project level, developing indicators etc.;
- Implementing monitoring processes at programme- and project level, ensure regular data collection and reflection on it; etc.
- Advanced university degree with a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in the field of planning, monitoring and evaluation;
- Profound knowledge in working with systemic approaches to PM&E in the area of peacebuilding and conflict transformation preferably with systemic conflict analysis, Reflecting on Peace Practice (RPP) and Outcome Mapping;
- Profound knowledge in collecting and documenting monitoring data;
- Experience in supporting planning and evaluation processes;
- Experience in facilitating workshops; etc.
Please send your application (letter of motivation and CV) to application(at)forumZFD.de latest by 26th of November 2017. An assessment centre as part of the selection process is planned to be scheduled on November 30th and December 1st 2017. In case of any questions, please feel free to contact Mr Christian Gülisch at guelisch [at] forumZFD.de (guelisch(at)forumZFD.de).