Officer for PM&E Western Balkans (Serbia)
Stellen - August 2018
Vacancy at forumZFD. Closing date: 17.09.2018
Forum Civil Peace Service is looking for an Officer (f/m) for Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (PM&E) Western Balkans in Serbia to join their programme in the Western Balkans starting in Autumn 2018.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Supporting the further development and implementation of our PM&E standards in close cooperation with the PM&E Advisor in our HO and the Regional Manager, the Programme Managers in the four countries as well as the Desk Officer of the Western Balkans Programme;
- Supporting the programme teams in the implementation of our PM&E, e.g. facilitating and documenting annual planning processes, further developing the monitoring system on programme- and project level;
- Implementing monitoring processes at programme- and project level, ensure regular data collection and reflection on it; etc.
- Advanced university degree with a minimum of 5 years of work experience in the field of planning, monitoring and evaluation;
- Profound knowledge in working with systemic approaches to PM&E in the area of peacebuilding and conflict transformation preferably with systemic conflict analysis, Reflecting on Peace Practice (RPP) and Outcome Mapping;
- Profound knowledge in collecting and documenting monitoring data;
- Long-term experience in supporting planning and evaluation processes;
- Long-term experience in facilitating workshops;
- Strong intercultural sensitivity and ability to work in a team and under time pressure; etc.