Programme Manager (Macedonia)
ForumZFD is looking for a Programme Manager to join their dedicated team in Macedonia starting 1st of January 2018.
Tasks and responsibilities
The Program Manager will be responsible for heading the program office located in Skopje, Macedonia and the implementation of the regional Western Balkan program in Macedonia.
The specific tasks and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Management and guidance of current projects and activities of forumZFD in Skopje, Macedonia and heading Skopje office team (including areas of program planning, monitoring and evaluation; human resources, personnel guidance and development);
- Further development of the regional Western Balkans Program strategy and its implementation in Macedonia within the strategic framework of the program (including supporting impact-oriented implementation of the various program components); etc.
- Advanced university degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience in project and/or program management in the fields of conflict transformation and/or development cooperation abroad;
- Experience in management of projects and/or programs involving work with civil society andcooperating with (civil society) associations and NGOs;
- Proven experience in humen resources management;
- Experience in project and/or program management include areas of financial management, human resource management, organisational development, PM&E (planning, monitoring and evaluation) and fundraising; etc.
Please send your application with pertinent documents in English (1 page motivation letter, CV and references, as a PDF document) by 15 December 2017 to application [at] forumZFD.de (application(at)forumZFD.de) Suitable candidates may be contacted before the deadline for possible interview appointments. In case of any questions, please feel free to contact Ms. Kristen Schubert by email (schubert [at] forumZFD.de (schubert(at)forumZFD.de)) and/or by phone at +49 221 – 91273265.