Programme Manager (m/f) in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Forum Cicil Peace Service is looking for a Programme Manager to join their dedicated team in Cambodia starting 1st of January 2018 or later.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Managing and guiding the current projects and activities of the forumZFD in Phnom Penh and Battambang with at present four staff members (personnel guidance and development, financial management, programme planning);
- Further development of the programme in Cambodia within the framework determined by the relevant strategic indicators;
- Safeguarding the quality of the programme’s operational processes in line with the internal standards of the forumZFD and supporting the impact-oriented implementation of the various programme components; etc.
- ocational qualifications and/or a university degree (social sciences, political sciences, ethnology or related studies);
- Several years’ experience in development cooperation and/or in conflict management (e.g. Civil Peace Service) in crisis regions, preferably in South East Asia; desirable is a profound knowledge of and awareness for the current sensitive political situation in Cambodia;
- Profound management and advisory experience in the areas of personnel guidance, project planning, administration and financial controlling in a complex social environment; etc.
Please send your application with pertinent documents in German or English (motivation letter, CV and 2-3 reference persons, preferably as a PDF document) by November 19, 2017 to application(at)forumZFD.de. Interviews will take pace on December 5, 2017, in Cologne/Germany. Prior to this date, we might invite you for a first Skype call. For any queries or further information, you may contact Mr. Reuter (reuter [at] forumZFD.de (reuter(at)forumZFD.de)).