Project Coordinator for Capacity Building & Organisational Development (Jordan)
Forum Civil Peace Service is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their dedicated team in Jordan starting 1 September 2018.
Tasks and responsibilities
The Project Coordinator will contribute to the implementation and further development of the forumZFD programme in Jordan, especially within the area of Capacity Building and Organisational Development. He/she will be working closely with a local Project Manager supporting partner organisations operating within different communities across Jordan through field work and technical advice.
The coordinator#s main tasks include designing tools, methods and activities in the area Capacity Building and Organisational Development. He/she will support the implementation and planning of project activities in the areas of Community Mobilising and Conflict Transformation. This includes also the project documentation and presentation, internal knowledge-management processes and PM&E on project and programme level.
- Proven professional experience in Capacity Building and Organisational Development (min. 2 years);
- Ability to design creative tools and methods based on needs of partner organisations;
- Experience working with refugees and cooperating with Community Based Organisations, initiatives and NGOs in an intercultural context;
- Proven intercultural skills in addition to experience working and communicating in a team with diverse backgrounds;
- Psycho-social capabilities and awareness working with traumatised participants; resilience and high frustration tolerance is needed;
- Very good proficiency in English is a must, knowledge of Arabic is preferred;
- Sound IT skills (Office applications and presentation skills);
- Driving licence and experience;
- EU or Swiss citizenship is required for this position.