Project Manager in Battambang, Cambodia
Forum Cicil Peace Service is looking for a Project Manager in Battambang, Cambodia, to start by 1 January 2018 or later for at least two or, optionally, three years with the further option of an extension.
Tasks and responsibilities
As project manager he/she is responsible for the planning, implementing and impact monitoring of conflict transformation measures in the province of Battambang and possibly neighboring provinces. S/he is responsible for the knowledge and financial management, administrative controlling (incl. reporting) and steering the project team of national colleagues.
- Conceptualization and implementation of activities (eg. workshops, trainings, dialogue programs and fora) and projects, together with the project team in Battambang
- Implementation of internal monitoring, evaluation and reporting systems
- Selection and documentation of experiences and „lessons learned“ out of activities and projects, for internal documentation and evaluation;
- Contribution to fundraising, qualification and public relations activities of forumZFD; etc.
- Completed vocational training and/or university degree in social science, political science, regional studies Southeast Asia or similar
- Qualification in methods of nonviolent/civil conflict transformation (or equivalent qualifications), extensive experience in designing and conducting of trainings in methods of non-violent/civil conflict transformation
- Several years of work experience acquired abroad in the Civil Peace Service and/or development cooperation, if possible in Southeast Asia
- Proven experience in project management and human resource management
- Strong capacity for strategic and conceptual thinking
- Experience in knowledge, financial and administrative management of projects, including reporting