Project Manager for Capacity Development
Forum Civil Peace Service is looking for a project manager (f/m) to join their dedicated team in its Beirut office, Lebanon, starting 1 November 2017.
- Responsible for the strategic development of the programme area, projects, structures and networks to ensure the sustainability within the forumZFD Lebanon programme;
- Responsible for the preparation of narrative project progress reports and administrative/financial aspects of project implementation and reporting;
- Responsible for the flow of information within the project team as well as between project teams; etc.
- Advanced university degree with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in trainings and the development of training curricula, ideally within the civil society sector;
- Several years’ experience in development cooperation, peacebuilding and/or conflict transformation;
- Experience in advising civil society and/or public institutions;
- Experience in project planning, administration and financial controlling and advising others on these issues;
Please send your application (letter of motivation and CV) to application [at] forumZFD.de latest by 7 September 2017. Interviews are planned to be scheduled on 13 & 14 September 2017. In case of any questions, please feel free to contact Mr Christian Gülisch at guelisch [at] forumZFD.de.