Project Manager for Capacity Development and Organisational Development
ForumZFD is looking for a Project Manager to join their dedicated team in Ukraine starting on 15th of September 2018.
Tasks and responsibilities
The Project Manager will be part of a new programme that has been recently developed and will be implemented in cooperation with partner organisations and local actors in Odesa and the region.
- Design and conduct tailored capacity development-related activities for forumZFD Ukraine partners in the field of systemic conflict transformation and organizational development.
- Maintain and strengthen existing partnership networks and support their joint actions, including the development of new partnerships.
- Work closely with selected local partners to ensure adequate capacity is built in identified areas of forumZFD Ukraine’s programme. Contribute to maintaining the existing relationships with partners and identify new partners as programme needs demand; etc.
- Min. 5 years of proven professional experience in Capacity Building and Organisational Development;
- A degree in social sciences, peace and conflict studies, or other relevant discipline;
- Experience in designing creative tools and methods based on needs of partner organisations and developing and implementing tailored training and other capacity building instruments;
- Experience in working with local communities and civil society actors and in supporting networks of Civil Society Organisations (CSOs), initiatives and activists in a conflict context;
- Experience in independent planning, initiation and implementation of co-operation projects with local partners;
- Project management experience, coupled with knowledge of PME methods and processes;
- Experience of working on peace and/or conflict transformation issues in Ukraine, other Eastern Partnership countries or the Western Balkans; Understanding of the political and social situation in Ukraine and current challenges to peace will be an asset; etc.