Project Manager for Capacity Development and Organisational Development (m/f) in Odesa, Ukraine
ForumZFD is looking for a Project Manager for Capacity Development and Organisational Development (m/f) in Odesa, Ukraine to support the panning and implemantation of project activities in the area of Conflict Transformation, which is at the center of forumZFD's programmatic focus in Ukraine. This will include project documentation and presentation, internal knowledge-management processes and PM&E on project and programme levels.
- Design and conduct tailored capacity development-related activities for forumZFD Ukraine partners in the field of systemic conflict transformation and organizational development.
- Maintain and strengthen existing partnership networks and support their joint actions, including the development of new partnerships.
- Work closely with selected local partners to ensure adequate capacity is embedded in identified areas of forumZFD Ukraine’s programme. Contribute to maintaining the existing relationships with partners and identify new partners as programme needs demand.
- Develop materials and processes for specific areas/topics identified as needed for capacity development of partners, including training, mentoring and coaching of partners, peer learning and other methodologies.
- Ensure integration and coherence of organizational capacity development with other components of forumZFD Ukraine programme and the overall organisation.
- Provide advice and direction to forumZFD partners in the process of creating alliances and networks, aimed at responding to conflicts in a coordinated way.
- 5 years of proven professional experience in Capacity Building and Organisational Development;
- A degree in social sciences, peace and conflict studies, or other relevant discipline;
- Experience in designing creative tools and methods based on needs of partner organisations and developing and implementing tailored training and other capacity building instruments;
- Experience in working with local communities and civil society actors and in supporting networks of Civil Society Organisations (CSOs), initiatives and activists in a conflict context;
- Experience in independent planning, initiation and implementation of co-operation projects with local partners;
- Project management experience, coupled with some knowledge of PME methods and processes;
- Experience of working on peace and/or conflict transformation related issues. Knowledge of Systemic Conflict Analysis and Systemic Conflict Transformation methodologies would be an asset.
- Strong social competence, team player able to integrate quickly into daily project routine; strong ability to think strategically and conceptually;
- Physical and psychological stability and strong intercultural sensitivity to work in a diverse team and live in a complex local context;
- Sound IT skills;
- Fluent English both spoken and written is a must. Knowledge of Russian and/or Ukrainian would be welcome but not obligatory.
- Driving license and experience;
- EU or Swiss citizenship is required for this position.