Project Manager for Capacity Development (m/f) in Lebanon
Civil Peace Service (forumZFD) is looking for a Regional Manager to join the team in Beirut, starting 1 January 2018.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for the strategic development of the programme area, projects, structures and networks to ensure the sustainability within the forumZFD Lebanon programme;
- Responsible for the preparation of narrative project progress reports and administrative/financial aspects of project implementation and reporting;
- Responsible for the flow of information within the project team as well as between project teams;etc.
- Advanced university degree with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in trainings and the development of training curricula, ideally within the civil society sector;
- Several years’ experience in development cooperation, peacebuilding and/or conflict transformation;
- Experience in advising civil society and/or public institutions;
- Experience in project planning, administration and financial controlling and advising others on these issues; etc.
Please send your application (letter of motivation and CV) to application [at] forumZFD.de latest by 26 November 2017. An assessment centre is planned to be scheduled near Cologne, Germany on 30 November & 01 December. In case of any questions, please feel free to contact Mr Christian Gülisch at guelisch [at] forumZFD.de.