Project Manager for Community Mobilizing in Lebanon
Civil Peace Service (forumZFD) is looking for a Project Manager to join our dedicated team in Lebanon starting 1st of January 2018.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for planning and supporting project implementation (incl. administrative and financial tasks)
- Management of further development of the project concept, training measures on concepts of civil conflict transformation, and community mobilizing in close cooperation with the Capacity development team and the programme manager
- Responsible for the development of creative methods and tools based on project phases (Analysis, Community engagement, Strategy processes, Project management, Participatory decision making, Project implementation, and Evaluation) in close cooperation with the partner organisation and the project team; etc.
- Proven professional experience in conflict transformation, community mobilizing and/or development cooperation abroad
- Overseas experience in the Middle East (preferably with knowledge of the political and confessional fragmentation in Lebanon)
- Ability to develop creative tools and methods based on the project phases, needs of the partners and the training cycle
- Sound consulting / mentoring skills and many years of experience in project management, implementing personal development plans and organisation development; etc.
Please send your application (letter of motivation and CV) to application [at] forumZFD.de (application(at)forumZFD.de) latest by 26 November 2017. An assessment centre as part of the selection process is planned to be scheduled on November 30th and December 1st. In case of any questions, please feel free to contact Mr Christian Gülisch at guelisch [at] forumZFD.de (guelisch(at)forumZFD.de).