Project Manager (Kosovo)
ForumZFD is looking for a Project Manager to join our dedicated team in Kosovo starting 1st of January 2018.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Design and implement (incl. editing) the magazine focused on discussions and issues of DwP in the region
- Design and implement the circulation of magazine contributions to a wider audience of youth in the region through means of social media and other internet portals
- Establish and maintain contacts to relevant actors working on DwP (journalists, academic researchers, activists of other civil society organizations, etc.) and providing advice to these contacts on questions related to DwP; etc.
- A university degree (e.g. political science, regional Southeast European Studies, etc.)
- Further qualification in the civil peace service or comparable knowledge of methods for civil and non-violent conflict management and work on issues surrounding DwP
- At least two years’ experience in the field of journalism and/or public relations (preferentially using print media and various forms of social media)
- Work experience in the management of projects; etc.
Please send your application with pertinent documents in German or English (motivation letter, CV and references, preferably as a PDF document) by 06 December 2017 to application [at] forumZFD.de (application(at)forumZFD.de. )Short-listed candidates will be invited to an assessment center planned to be scheduled 11 to 13 December 2017. In case of any questions, please feel free to contact Ms. Kristen Schubert by e-mail (schubert [at] forumZFD.de (schubert(at)forumZFD.de)) and/or by phone at +49 221 – 91273265.