Regional Manager (m/f) for Program Finance and Administration in the Western Balkans
Civil Peace Service (forumZFD) is lookiing for a Regional Manager (m/f) for Program Finance and Administration in the Western Balkans, starting 1 January 2018 in Belgrade, Serbia.
Tasks and responsibilities
As Regional Manager you are part of the department of Projects and Programs and in cooperation with other departments of forumZFD you are responsible for the financial and administrative management of the Western Balkans program.
- Oversee all tasks related to financial bookkeeping and controlling of projects and budget allocation of the entire program
- Coordinate and finalise all financial reports of the entire program (particularly involving annual audit reports, semi-annual budget reports)
- Be involved in the further development and implementation of fundraising
- Oversee all matters concerning legal registration of program offices and the fulfilment of other legal obligations necessary for the implementation of the program (e.g. relating to contracts with service providers); etc.
- Advanced university degree with a minimum of 5 years of work experience in project and/or program management in the fields of conflict transformation and/or development cooperation abroad
- Experience in the areas of financial management, human resource management, organisational development, and fundraising
- Experience in management of projects and/or programs involving work with civil society and cooperating with (civil society) associations and NGOs
- Experience applying requirements and regulations related to the use of governmental funding from the Federal Republic of Germany or larger international organizations; etc.
Please send your application (letter of motivation and CV) to application [at] forumZFD.de (application(at)forumZFD.de) latest by 20. November, 2017. Short-listed candidates will be invited to interviews planned to be scheduled on 30. November or 01. December. For any questions, please feel free to contact Kristen Schubert at Schubert [at] forumZFD.de (Schubert(at)forumZFD.de).